Thursday, February 9, 2012

John 8:44 (Jesus: The Devil Is Your Father Because You Can't Hear my Word)


42-Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43-Why do you not understand my speech? even because you cannot hear my word.

44-You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and stayed not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45-And because I tell you the truth, you believe me not.

46-Which of you convinces me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do you not believe me?

47-He that is of God hears God's words: you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...